Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pick of the Week: I'll Be Waitin' All Week for Sunday Night

So for the last hour or so I’ve been struggling to come up with a Pick and then one just suddenly presented itself…

My original plan was to go with “Desperate Housewives” because I was sure it would be the final episode for one of my favorite actors. But after watching it, I couldn’t possibly justify recommending it to anyone (more on that later)…

Then NBC announced the match-up for next week’s Sunday Night Football game. And I don’t usually go with sports, but this time I have no choice…

My Pick of the Week is “Sunday Night Football” featuring the Cincinnati Bengals taking on the New York Jets.

You guys know what a HUGE Bengals fan I am and what a HUGE fan I am of Cris Collinsworth doing games. So putting the two together is always something worth watching. And “Football Night in America,” NBC’s pre-game show, is better than ever. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it mentioned later this week when I put together my list of the best shows of the year…

“Sunday Night Football” airs Sunday, January 3rd following “Football Night in America” at 7 p.m. on NBC…

Photo Credit: NBC Sports