Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, February 15, 2010

Pick of the Week: Trying to Be Helpful Once Again UPDATED

Last week, I lamented the fact that “Human Target” may be in trouble after it dropped considerably when it moved to its new timeslot.

Well wouldn’t you know that the ratings for the last episode actually went up, signaling the show might actually be steadying. I’d like to think my post had a little something to do with it.

So I figured since I was such a help last week, I’d give it another try this week…

My Pick of the Week is “Human Target.”

This week, Chance (Mark Valley) must protect a computer genius played by Kevin Weisman of “Alias.” As if that wasn’t cool enough, Autumn Reeser (“The O.C.”) is also guesting.

If you haven’t checked this one out, now would be an excellent time to do so, especially since it will soon be going on an "American Idol" induced hiatus...

“Human Target” airs Wednesday, February 17th at 8 p.m. on FOX...

UPDATE: As if I wasn't psyched about this episode enough already, my friend, RT, has just informed me that it was directed by Emmy winner Jon Cassar (whose contributions to "24" are sorely missed this season). And if anyone knows how to direct action, it's Jon Cassar...

Photo Credit: Liane Hentscher/FOX