Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pick of the Week: Enjoy It While You Can

I hate it when I fall in love with a show and it gets cancelled. Unfortunately, that’s happened more often than not to me lately.

So I will enjoy my new favorite show as long as I can. I hope you will too…

My Pick of the Week is the season finale of “Human Target.”

All season long, the show has been hinting at Chance’s former boss and the woman he loved. Tomorrow night we’ll finally get some answers as we see how the coolest team on TV got together.

And then we’ll await FOX’s decision on whether the show will return next year. I personally think it’s performed well enough to return, but if FOX has something else in mind, they might pull the plug.

So if you’re a Nielsen family, please tune in tomorrow night…

“Human Target” airs Wednesday, April 14th at 8 p.m. on FOX…

Photo Credit: Justin Stephens/FOX