Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The "Revolution" Ratings Continue to Slide

It was another rough night for “Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution” in the ratings. “The Hollywood Reporter” reports “Revolution” garnered 4.1 million viewers, a 13% drop from last week.

However, it did get a 1.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic which was good enough for a first-place tie in the demo with the top rated program of the evening, NBC’s “Secrets of the Mountain.”

I’ll have my thoughts on Friday’s episode tomorrow. But in the meantime, you can read a review from one of my favorite TV critics, Ken Tucker of “Entertainment Weekly.” It’s nice to see that I’m not the only one growing cynical about the way the show is produced…

Photo Credit: Holly Farrell/ABC