Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Breaking News: CBS Drops the Ax on “Whisperer” and “Christine”

CBS is dropping the ax big time today, and it fell on two veteran shows that were probably expecting to return…

The Hollywood Reporter” is reporting that CBS has cancelled “Ghost Whisperer” and “The New Adventures of Old Christine.”

Also getting the ax were “Cold Case,” “Numb3rs,” “Miami Medical” and “Accidentally on Purpose.” “Medium” and “Rules of Engagement” were both renewed.

There had been some talk that CBS would completely wipe out its Friday dramas, but I would’ve thought they would keep “Whisperer” over “Medium.” I’m presuming it’s a money thing.

And I don’t watch “Christine,” but I’ve got to believe that it’s funnier than “Engagement.” If I was one of the other networks, I would be on the phone trying to get my hands on “Christine” right now.

I’ll have much more on this tomorrow after CBS announces its full schedule…

Stay Tuned…