Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, August 30, 2010

Picks of Week: Three Reality Big Ones

My Pick of the Week is usually the show that I would absolutely not miss myself, so I want to remind you guys so you won’t miss it either…

But this week there are three shows I absolutely will not miss. And they are all in the world of reality…

My Picks of the Week are “The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Special Part One,” “Top Chef: D.C.” and the season finale of “Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch.”

Bravo reunions are always quite a show, but the “New Jersey” version is going to be off the hook. Here’s the official description from the Bravo press release:

“Tune in on Monday, August 30th at 10 p.m. ET/PT and Monday, September 6th at 9 p.m. ET/PT for the two part reunion special that will leave everyone speechless – including the Housewives. From sex tapes to court cases to financial woes, Bravo’s Andy Cohen hosts a Real Housewives reunion two part special that is one for the record books. Caroline, Teresa, Danielle and Jacqueline leave it all out on the table for one final sit-down and even Andy isn’t sure if he’s going to make it out of this one unscathed.”

After seeing the commercials all week, I can’t wait to find out what Danielle says to get Teresa to scream, “Don’t break up my family!” like a crazy person…

Part one of the reunion airs Monday, August 30th at 10 p.m. on Bravo. Please note that if you’re taping, it will run until 11:15 p.m…

It’s a big week for “Top Chef.” First, the Emmy. And now, it’s down to the top five on “Top Chef: DC.” But that’s not why I’m so psyched about this one. I can sum that up in one word—Bourdain. That’s right. Anthony Bourdain is FINALLY back as a guest judge. He has been sorely missed these past two years as Toby Young attempted to take his place—and failed miserably.

“Top Chef: DC” airs Wednesday, September 1st at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

I need to confess that I have developed a huge crush on Chad Ochocinco thanks to his reality show. I’ve always been a huge fan and have the jersey to prove it, but now it’s so much more than that.

And after he FINALLY did the right thing and eliminated Tara? That just made me love him more….

Now, it’s down to Rubi and Brittany. I think Rubi has it in the bag because she’s been Chad’s number one since day one. But I honestly believe that he has more in common with Brittany.

But I guess the real question is whether Chad is still with his choice and how his fans will react to her. Bengals fans adore Chad so she could be in for a real Jessica Simpson-Tony Romo thing here. Personally, I think Brittany could handle that much better. But I guess we’ll see…

The season finale of “Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch” airs Sunday, September 5th at 9 p.m. on VH1…

Photo Credits: Andrei Jackamets/Bravo, David Giesbrecht/Bravo, & 51 Minds/VH1