Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, August 02, 2010

"The Rachel Zoe Project" Review: Will You Die?

When it comes to Bravo shows, I’ve generally considered “The Rachel Zoe Project” to be the most boring…

We see her and her team picking out outfits for big celebrities. But then when it comes time for the big moment, we only see them drive up to gates because none of the celebrities participate. And you can only watch people fret over FedEx packages so many times.

About the only real drama came from the bad attitude of Taylor, Rachel’s right-hand woman. So when I heard that Taylor was no longer with the company, I figured the show was completely sunk.

But after watching the premiere, I’m thinking I could be wrong…

Sure, there are still some pretty boring things, but at least this time we see the actual celebrity involved. In this case, it’s Demi Moore on a wild photo shoot with a giraffe. But even she can’t make Rachel obsessing over Chanel exciting.

No, the real teeth of the episode comes from none other than Taylor and why she left the company. I don’t want to give what little information we get away, so I’ll just say it’s pretty juicy. And Rachel’s reaction? Even better.

My only concern is that when the Taylor story fades away the show will sink just as I feared. I guess we’ll all need to Stay Tuned to find out…

“The Rachel Zoe Project” premieres August 3rd at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

Photo Credit: Douglas Friedman/Bravo