Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, August 13, 2010

So Who Did America Think Could "Dance"?

Congratulations to Lauren Froderman for winning “So You Think You Can Dance.”

The 18-year-old contemporary jazz dancer from Phoenix won $250,000 and will be featured on the cover of “Dance Spirit” magazine. She will also be the first dancer featured as an athlete in Gatorade print and online ads.

In the official press release, Lauren said, “I cannot even believe how amazing this journey has been! I feel so blessed, and am so grateful to my family, friends and fans. Thank you for believing in me and naming me America’s Favorite Dancer. This is truly a dream come true. Thank you, America, it was an honor dancing for you!”

You guys know I don’t watch “Dance” so I’ll leave it up to you to tell me if this was the right decision or not…

By the way, the “SYTYCD” tour kicks off September 19th in New Orleans…

Photo Credit: Frank Micelotta/FOX