Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

"Real Housewives of NJ" Reunion: Seriously Bringing the Crazy

I knew it would be crazy. But somehow it ended up crazier than I could have ever imagined…

I’m talking about part one of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” reunion. Host Andy Cohen had to know he was in for it when the cameras started rolling, but I don’t think he had any idea how bad it would be. Because when Teresa came out of her chair and got in Danielle’s face, I think he thought that he could just push her back to her place. He had no idea that Teresa would shove him back into his chair. And it was clear that Teresa’s a lot stronger than she looks…

I said before the episode aired that I couldn’t wait to find out what Danielle said that made Teresa scream “Do not break up my family!” I’m still waiting. Danielle merely mentioning Teresa’s nephew seemed to set her off, but why?

And the revelation that what Caroline was referring to in last season’s reunion when she said to Danielle, “You know what you did” was that Danielle tried to get Dina’s daughter taken away? Holy crap!

Plus, sweet Jacqueline came to play and at one time Andy even had to hold her back. But it’s Caroline that always comes out the most awesome as she declared, “You wanna go? We’ll go!” I’d like to find a way for her to adopt me…

Now there’s one more 75-minute reunion episode left to go and the promos promise us that one of the Housewives will be gone for good. I think we all know it’s Danielle because all the others will quit before they do another season with her. And you just know they’re thinking spin-off for her anyway. If Andy thinks he can survive it…

Part two of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” reunion airs Monday, September 6th at 9 p.m. on Bravo. Remember it will run until 10:15 p.m…
Photo Credit: Andrei Jackamets/Bravo